 Castle / 2825
  Re: Set 4811 - small poly bag set

(...) while (...) but (...) -I got a bunch of the King Leo sets and switched the parts around. Now I have 6 lionshirts with red arms and kettle helmets wielding big axes, and 6 armorshirts with blue arms and old fixed grille-type helmets as mounted (...) (24 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Set 4811 - small poly bag set

(...) TLC almost always puts out a small mounted 'leader' figure set. Black Knight, Royal King, Bat Lord, Samurai Swordsman and now King Leo. I only wish I had been out of my Dark Ages when the Black knight was on the shelves...except back then I (...) (24 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)