 Castle / 2810 (+5)
  Re: Thoughts on using yellow for a castle...

(...) Yellow works. I did most of a cathedral in it. Even at that, I still ran out quickly. I don't have nearly enough of any given color to build a structure in the proper color scheme. I've resorted to using other colors as supports that no one (...) (25 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Thoughts on using yellow for a castle...

(...) Awright, Jeff Stembel, are you out there? Looks liek the Eri[ck]s are getting uppity again. Let's get our troops together and start some good old fashioned burning and pillaging! I think the only question to be answered is one of (...) (25 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Thoughts on using yellow for a castle...

(...) March on Snowden with your woad on, Never mind if you get rained or snowed on, Never need a button sewed on, Bottoms up to woad. Woadn't it be loverly? Bruce (25 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Thoughts on using yellow for a castle...

(...) Yes, I'm here, and I've got my Wiffle Bat armed legion preped for some good pillaging! :) (...) Umm... My Norwegian and German Ancestors are voting for the horned helm, if it is the classic mythic Viking helm. :) Jeff (25 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Thoughts on using yellow for a castle...

(...) it (...) That's it! I've had enough, it's time myself and my legions entered the battle! No wait, I'm the only Karl, there may be other spellings, but not with a K. You should still be afraid, cause I'm armed with a dead fish, and I'm naked (...) (25 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact