 Castle / 2665 (+5)
  Re: Now I have a dilemna...

(...) Why is the Wolfpack figures' value depressed? Sure wish I could find more. Bruce (25 years ago, 17-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Viking Hats

For Viking hats with horns, you could use those wild west Native American hats with horns. Alan This message's random set is: 8250, (URL) (25 years ago, 17-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.western)

  Re: Now I have a dilemna...

(...) The value is 'depressed' (not that I'd say so, but this is what Frank means) because the GA and Potomac Hills lego Outlets had/have multiple 6038s. 3 of these arrived at my house today, I'm opening one currently (I couldn't be happier!). I (...) (25 years ago, 17-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Now I have a dilemna...

(...) The Outlet Stores got tons of 6038 Wolfpack Renegades in. They may still have some, actually. Jeff "The song remains Like a haunting melody Of angel music held in chains." (URL) (25 years ago, 17-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Viking Hats

(...) That was the first and only thing that came to my mind while looking at those hats ;-) But I don't 'do' Vikings :-) -Shiri (25 years ago, 17-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.western)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact