 Castle / 2650
  Pawel's site

Hi everyone, I just noticed Pawel's site is nominated to Cool Lego Site Of the week! Congrats, Pawel, I hope you win! (You deserve it!) -Shiri (24 years ago, 17-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Pawel's site

(...) Very, very cool to get nominated so soon! Up against Brickshelf, though--that's some serious competition. ;) (24 years ago, 17-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Pawel's site

(...) that's (...) Well, that's true... I don't see why the link goes to Pawel's older site, though. Pawel, you should add a link to your main page (at least on the page featured there) because a lot of your cool stuff (Gryphon's Nest, Devil's Gap, (...) (24 years ago, 17-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Pawel's site

(...) Thanks for your comments ... I think I did at the bottom of my old page (added a link that is). -- pn (24 years ago, 17-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)