 Castle / 262
  Re: Make your own Castle Minifig Ideas

(...) pretty (...) I like! I like muchly! I love the minifig armies on your page! It really gives the effect of having a VAST army! How many figs did you use in the pics? DaveE (25 years ago, 22-Oct-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Make your own Castle Minifig Ideas

(...) Well I'm not really sure;) I'm in the process of putting a picture page together which will contain battle scenes as well as pictures of my castle-town. The army that I have has over 300 knights, so I'm hoping to get some good footage. I'll (...) (25 years ago, 23-Oct-99, to lugnet.castle)