 Castle / 2582
2581  |  2583
Subject:
[sorta CW] FYI, CastLEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 03:50:24 GMT

Hi guys (and three gals :)

I've been working on my first chapter (name undecided yet) and am in mid-
progress.
Just so you know, my newly-planned storyline has created some discrepancies
with my character descriptions. I will be taking the character pages down as
soon as I put Chapter 1 up. I'll reload the char' pages after chapter 3
prolly, and put on many new characters that will be introduced meanwhile, with
corrections to the descriptions that're there now.
So I was thinking, I'll just let you know, in case you want to take another
look, before I take 'em down. I don't mind if you want to download the stuff
I've written (though, why would you? Let's face it, the stuff is boooring :),
but just so you know, the story WILL differ from whatever info I've gave there.

-Shiri
http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego

P.S. Survey results will be posted soon...