 Castle / 2545
    Re: [CW] More suggestions —Jeff Stembel
   (FUT o-t.fun) (...) Is that a reference to that old book "Our Universe"? It had a section of what life on other planets might be like, and this statement reminded me of the one from Venus... Jeff "You can't be a hero hiding underneath your bed" (URL) (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: [CW] More suggestions —Jeff Johnston
   (...) Not anymore, 'cos I brought it back on track. 8) (...) Only subconsciously. if at all. A loper is that thing that the Dragon Clan captain was riding in the Sain/Batu story, and even though they are often used as desert steeds, they much prefer (...) (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)