 Castle / 2529
Re: Survey...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 01:56:36 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.castle, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Shiri wrote:

All other themes are just spare parts for Castle!

It's about time I said: "YOU'RE RIGHT!!!" (I've been wanting to reply to
this
a long time ago, but this seems to be an appropriate place :)

Er, ah, you mean all other themes are spare parts for TRAINS, right?

Sure, Larry. Whatever you say, Larry.

Well, Larry does never make misteaks...

Of course for me, all themes are spare parts for Pirates, and Trains, and
Castle...

Frank