 Castle / 252
Re: Castle Wants
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 21:58:34 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Mike Kane writes:
I am interested in acquiring two small medieval items.  One is the royal king
set (#6008) (if you have the king with his chrome sword and shield, but no
horse, that is OK too).  The other is one wolfpack warrior guy (preferably one
with a beard) with a weapon (a pitchfork is preferred).

Let me know if you have any of these.  Thanks in advance.

  You can go to www.mommyschool.com and search "lego" they have
6008 and skeleton surprise.  Rich