 Castle / 2473
  Re: Face details experiment - CastLEGO

(...) Personally, I think you did a great job removing the eyebrows! I couldn't tell that the photo had been retouched. I think your 'problem' is that the end result doesn't look much like how you picture Scar - is that it? I think the reason why is (...) (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Face details experiment - CastLEGO

Thanks Jeff. I think you might be right about the personality thing. That might have been what bugged me. If I need to change her facial expressions in the future for a chapter, I'll make sure to be more subtle about them, and try to keep her (...) (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)