 Castle / 2470 (+10)
  (canceled)

  Re: [CW] Pawel and Craig - please clear up this confusion!

(...) On the other hand, I think its important to get some of these issues out into the open. If Craig and Pawel have one idea for the map and everybody else has different desires, there's going to be a lot of wasted work and a lot of disappointed (...) (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Face details experiment - CastLEGO

Hi everyone! I decided I should attempt a face-change, even with my less-than-useful photo editor. This was basically done pixel-by-pixel. It took a while. More details on the page itself: (URL) tell me what you REALLY think. I don't like the end (...) (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Face details experiment - CastLEGO

(...) Personally, I think you did a great job removing the eyebrows! I couldn't tell that the photo had been retouched. I think your 'problem' is that the end result doesn't look much like how you picture Scar - is that it? I think the reason why is (...) (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Face details experiment - CastLEGO

Thanks Jeff. I think you might be right about the personality thing. That might have been what bugged me. If I need to change her facial expressions in the future for a chapter, I'll make sure to be more subtle about them, and try to keep her (...) (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  6090 Royal Castle

Hello Guys, just need to check with you if Shop@home does it still have 6090 Royal castle. Thanks Leroy (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [CW] Pawel and Craig - please clear up this confusion!

(...) Good lord, could you be any more impatient and ingracious! All Pawel and Craig are trying to set certain is the map grid as a whole. Thats it! You can create the rest any way you wish. Everything done collectively has to have a few (...) (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 6090 Royal Castle

(...) Hi Leroy, Sorry to inform this to you, but S@H no longer carries 6090. HTH, Shiri (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  (canceled)

  Re: [CW] Pawel and Craig - please clear up this confusion!

(Sorry about other, incomplete post) To put what Richard said in different words: Pawel and Craig are not trying to enforce anything on you. The only rules they are putting forth are the 3 C's: Cooperation, Creativity, and Courtesy. (Or is it (...) (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact