 Castle / 2460
  [CW] a couple of Dwarves, and a Wizard's Staff

I've posted a "DAT" file for some Dwarves ("(URL) I've posted an image at Brickshelf's Gallery ("(URL) also posted an image showing how to construct the type of Wizard's Staff I came up with, also at Brickshelf's Gallery ("(URL) usual, please (...) (25 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)