 Castle / 2459
2458  |  2460
Subject:
[CW] No camera? No scanner? No problem ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 20:45:38 GMT

Ok .. here is a problem that some of you may experience.  You've got some
figures or creations, yet you lack the means of getting them online because
you don't have a scanner or a digital camera.  Can you still participate in
CW?  Of course.  There are two ways:

1)  You take normal pictures of figures or structures and send them to me.
I will scan them and either send your pictures back (if you included
return postage of ... call it $1.00?) or simply keep them on file.  So when
taking pictures, get doubles or go back and make some of your favorites.

2)  Figures, creatures, etc ... If you want me to take digital pictures for
you, you can send them to me (and include $1.50 for return postage) as
well.  I will have a cool little scene set up for them.  Just let me know
what you want.

Here is my address that you can send these to (just let me know in advance):

Pawel Nazarewicz
48 Palisades Pkwy
Oak Ridge, TN  37830

Trying to accomodate...