 Castle / 2451
2450  |  2452
Subject:
new critters - Satyr and Minotaur
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 18:52:33 GMT

Earlier today, I posted on another thread
that I had made a Satyr [1] and a Minotaur,
but didn't have any images of them.

Well, I decided to hack a quick-and-dirty
".DAT" file for the Pirate Pegleg
(which is used by both these models),
and then I used MLCAD (a *great* program, BTW :-)
to create images of these critters.

They are now posted at
"http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fwcain/critters/".
They are specifically at
"http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fwcain/critters/satyr.jpg"
and
"http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fwcain/critters/minotaur.jpg".

Please LMKWYT.

Thanks,
Franklin

[1] - As stated in my previous post,
      I used Suzanne's design for the Satyr.

Franklin W. Cain | fwcain@yahoo.com
                 | http://members.tripod.com/fcain
                 | http://members.tripod.com/fcain/lego/want_list.html
USE OF MY EMAIL ADDRESS FOR UNSOLICITED COMMERCIAL PURPOSES
IS _STRICTLY_ PROHIBITED. . . .  MAKE MY (LAWYER'S) DAY, PUNK!