 Castle / 2422
  Re: Centaurs, Satires, Minotaur and the like...

(...) Suzzane Rich made one. See it at www.baseplate.com/ki...es/pan.jpg Alan Brickshelf.com Gallery member #19 (25 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Centaurs, Satyrs, Minotaur and the like...

(...) Oh!! Now I get it... I saw this pic a long time ago but didn't realize it was the mythical satyr... I thought she was referring to a satire on Peter Pan... D'oh! My spelling wasn't (and still isn't) the best ;-) Note the change in the subject (...) (25 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Centaurs, Satyrs, Minotaur and the like...

At the inaugural DixieLUG meeting, I had a Satyr, using Suzanne's basic design, but with a JarJar torso with yellow arms, and a Fright Knight soldier's head (the same one that Pawel uses for Verneer, IIRC), a 1x1 tile w/ clip, and a cattlehorn. I (...) (25 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)