 Castle / 2395
  Re: (CW) Realm Scale

(...) I think that every time I ask a question I get more confused. I'm just ging to keep going with what I'm doing and figure out how to fit it in later. Or if it doesn't, oh well. J (24 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: (CW) Realm Scale

(...) I think what Craig means by "sets" are little backdrops for a scene. (As he mentioned, like Pawel's forest in his Chp. 1) He means that to make a scene in a forest, you don't have to make the whole forest! And even the small forest could count (...) (24 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)