 Castle / 2339
    Re: [CW] More new pics ... and guns in CW —Jeff Johnston
   (...) But what is 'historical' for Castle World? It's not our own world. Historically, there's no real magic, either....but we use it in CW. CW, as I understand it, is not tied to a particular time of history but rather to a 'feel' - and that feel (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: [CW] More new pics ... and guns in CW —Shiri Dori
   Jeff, I totally agree. I see Jonathan's point but I think that CW is not a chronological world like ours. "History" in it is not neccessarily like ours. (This is sort of like people thinking that no life as we know it is possible on, say, Jupiter. (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)