 Castle / 2322
    Re: New Pics: the Mad Mage Cornelius —Colin Gutierrez
   (...) Cool. That mech reminds me of an anime compilation called 'Robot Circus' or 'Robot Carnival,' can't remember which. Anyway, in one bit, there's a war in a old-days Japanese city between two giant wooden mechs. One is steam powered, and the (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha)

        Re: New Pics: the Mad Mage Cornelius —Ben Vaughan
   It was 'Robot Carnival'. And I have to agree with the resemblance! 8) Great job, Jeff! Ben Ben Vaughan buster@marsbase.com (URL) few, the proud...the plastic. "Colin R Gutierrez" <crg0194@ultra.ccp.com> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha)