 Castle / 2312
  Verneer Chronicles Chapter outline ...

I didn't know where to post this, but I thought that I would mention what will happen in the next few chapters (which I will get cracking on as soon as past business is taken care of). This is a general outline for right now. The chapters will be in (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Verneer Chronicles Chapter outline ...

Wow Pawel! That sounds awesome, I'm looking forward to see all that! I'd love to send you a character or two that will get involved in your storyline! (I'm inspired by your idea about "chapter in the past"; I was thinking of explaining the past with (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Verneer Chronicles Chapter outline ...

(...) IMHO all it takes is just having your picture in gray. Ex: (URL) think that's pretty understood as "the past ... " Anyhow - I hope to pull a few tricks like that in the next few chapters ... (if you can call that a "trick";) -- pn (24 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Verneer Chronicles Chapter outline ...

(...) I like that, but my "past" is very much color-dependent, so I'll have to use colors... otherwise, what's the point of asking for a green mage hat from Michael Ulring? :-) I might use that for very old past, tho ;-) -Shiri (24 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)