 Castle / 2300 (+5)
  Re: the Balladeers of Castle World

(...) get (...) might want to make the silver swords a mystical one of a kind artifact, while others (me) have all of the ones they own in the employ of a certain race or group of characters. I say that the Grimoire be only filled with spells, (...) (25 years ago, 6-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: the Balladeers of Castle World

(...) get (...) might want to make the silver swords a mystical one of a kind artifact, while others (me) have all of the ones they own in the employ of a certain race or group of characters. I say that the Grimoire be only filled with spells, (...) (25 years ago, 6-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: the Balladeers of Castle World

(...) Actually, Karl, I think the intent is to have many *different* kingdoms on the CW map, rather than have everyone operating in the same kingdom. Thus Nebachaned could be threatening your area of Castle World, while Arjan's Qaballah and Craig's (...) (25 years ago, 6-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: the Balladeers of Castle World

(...) Knights (...) as (...) AWWWWW, my story begins with the line : In a world of turmoil, a hero arises from the depths of nowhere to claim the power betsowed upon him. A power that will vanquish evil and reclaim the world! :)jk It is pretty nifty (...) (25 years ago, 6-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: the Balladeers of Castle World

(...) I think that the Grimoire wouldn't force anyone at all - just give some more- creative uses for the less-useful artifacts. For example, you might have an army of people all wearing bat-lord hats, and craig (for e.g.) cuts off the wings, but (...) (25 years ago, 6-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact