 Castle / 2242
    4801/4811 and 4807 availability UK —David Till
   I have just been to my local Tesco's and amongst the huge range of new Star Wars, Castle, and Robo Riders sets were the 2 smallest castle sets, not in the catalogue. Both are priced at 1.79 each. No doubt they will be available nationwide in larger (...) (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)