 Castle / 2220 (+5)
  Re: Idea For A Wizard...

(...) I wouldn't hold my breath, knowing TLG. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  [CW] Two new creatures ...

Tim Coats sent me two creatures that he designed (which I think will set a precedent for creatures). They are very well thought out and described. Check them out (there is a link in today's update at the main site): (URL) pn (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Army size (Castle World)

(...) Logical is good. Another option is to have "real" armies be better than "virtual" armies... I'm also thinking a little bit "period" here as well, where a huge army was anything more than a couple hundred men... How about having people's (...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle World Map

My prototype is going well. I can't figure out how to get POVRay to save the picture, or I might have a sample already. The hardest part was assembling the palm tree. Anyway, I am making a library of map pieces, and another higher level one of map (...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Army size (Castle World)

(...) your (...) an (...) has (...) reach some 3500 men in one army. My castle which is to scale is 8x8 feet or so and has a garrison of 550 men. More than enough to handle any siege, as for dans castle, he too made it to scale pretty much, so there (...) (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact