 Castle / 2215 (+5)
  Re: Glow in the dark stuff?

(...) Two of the new ThrowBot sets have glow-in-the-dark 'discs': #8522 "Spark", and #8521 "Flare"... JohnG, GMLTC (lose the '.nospam' to reply...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Trebuchet (was: Sneak preview Estuary Stronghold)

(...) Hm. The trebuchets in the Nova special did not have crossbars, but in any event I might be trying to do something a little too tricky for now. The catapult bucket is a really good idea, and I did try to use the bucket-and-arm from the Catapult (...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Castle page is finally up!

(...) pictures there: Sorry for the long list of pics, and no html. I'm a lazy bum and don't want to code any right now. I should have something up within the next few days (if I'm lucky) :) (URL) know I'm really lazy. When I started this, I didn't (...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Castle page is finally up!

(...) The simple solution to that is to create a folder on your hard drive called c:\windows.... :) Just forget the whole thing entirely. See my images post for all of the images except the following: (URL) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Army size (Castle World)

(...) 1) In your realm, inside your fortress, castle, or other military place, your army is as reasonably big (key word) as you want it to be. Be logical. In an e-mail exhange with Dan Siskind, he informed me that his Bloodstone Castle has an army (...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact