 Castle / 2202
  Re: The Verneer Chronices - Chapter 1

(...) How very neat! It's nice to see a story developing for Castle World-- Can I assume that Craig's Mephisto is coming in at some point, thanks to the brief reference? BTW, the layout was good for me! I like it better than something like frames or (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Verneer Chronices - Chapter 1

(...) hey dave! let me point you ( & shiri & karl, while i'm at it) to this post: (URL) all i'm saying regarding this whole "katherine" buisness! (..for now ~ he-he!) (...) the best thing about Castle World is no deadlines! we can all get enough of (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)