 Castle / 21850
  back after a long time

Back on LUGNET after a long time. Will be posting some pics of some creations soon. (12 years ago, 29-Jan-12, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: back after a long time

(...) Welcome back Ed. Glad to hear you are still around. Looking forward to seeing some new work from you. Rich (12 years ago, 29-Jan-12, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: back after a long time

Hey, welcome back. And Hi Rich! (12 years ago, 29-Jan-12, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: back after a long time

(...) Welcome back, (URL) Old-Timer!> (URL) JOHN (12 years ago, 30-Jan-12, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: back after a long time

(...) Hi Erik! Yeah, I've been only lurking here for awhile. And, only infrequently. I have recently put some new images in my Brickshelf gallery, (version 3 of my Blue Streak - version 2 of my Citrus Express coming soon). I've cleaned up some of (...) (12 years ago, 30-Jan-12, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: back after a long time

In lugnet.castle, Richard W. Schamus wrote: hi Rich. Nice train museum you posted on Brickshelf... (yes its finally back up again) Ben (12 years ago, 3-Feb-12, to lugnet.general)

  Re: back after a long time

(...) Thanks. The display is still there, in it's approximate current form in Strasburg, Pa. We (WAMALTC) will be going up there sometime this month [Feb] to do a refresh of the installation. They are closed for the season, and will reopen (I (...) (12 years ago, 3-Feb-12, to lugnet.trains)