 Castle / 21837
    Ninjago Red Castle —Amado C. Pinlac
   (URL) Click the pic for more details... AC (13 years ago, 1-May-11, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

        Re: Ninjago Red Castle —Janey C. L. Gunning
     (...) Beautiful. Spotlighted. Love the detail on the front door, the scorpions, and the grill tiles. Nicely played! Janey "Red Brick" (13 years ago, 1-May-11, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: Ninjago Red Castle —Matt Hein
   (...) I haven't dropped by here in a while, but decided to take a look at some custom creations folks have been posting. Now, I want to get out my old lego parts again... Anyhow, this looks fantastic, Amado! I really like the quality of the photos (...) (13 years ago, 30-May-11, to lugnet.castle, FTX)