 Castle / 21800 (+96)
  Re: Cathedral of St. Francis of Assisi

(...) Massive & beautiful work Anthony! So many details, 2 thumbs up! Jean-Marc (14 years ago, 12-May-10, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Ugly Black Castle

(...) Are you kidding? Over at The Bloks Forum, I refer to your pages quite often--your reviews are terrific, even after all these years. (...) Evil is in the eye of the beholder, of course! Dave! (URL) (14 years ago, 15-May-10, to lugnet.castle)

  Brickworld - Esther Walner Memorial Charity Auction

(URL) Share - Learn - Explore - Discover 2010: Bricks In Space Brickworld is only a couple weeks away and you are helping us set records with this year's event already with a massive 795 registered attendees. While this is incredible, the one record (...) (14 years ago, 2-Jun-10, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.people, FTX)

  CONTEST - BricksNorth needs a logo.‏

Posted on Behalf of Jenn Wagner (jenn@thebrickchick.com) BricksNorth where: Downtown Toronto, Ontario Canada at the Delta Chelsea Hotel. when: August 25-28th, 2011 Hello everybody!! Some of you may have heard that Canada will be getting a LEGO fan (...) (14 years ago, 9-Jun-10, to lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.on, FTX)

  Theed Ambush Rescue

(URL) Click the pic for more... AC (14 years ago, 21-Jun-10, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Fortress Redband

Hello Lugnet, It has been nearly six years since I last posted my (URL) Romanesque Bascilica> here and a lot has changed. However, I am proud to display my most recent creation, Fortress Redband. Since I think it fits both the Pirates theme and the (...) (14 years ago, 22-Jun-10, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: Fortress Redband

Some very nice work there! And of course good to see you back posting. I'm always a fan of the castle/pirate interface MOCs since they share the joy around. I like the 'solidness' of your structure, the thought put into furnishing it, and the (...) (14 years ago, 22-Jun-10, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Fortress Redband

(...) Thanks, I appreciate your comments especially given that your work has always been very impressive to me. -Ben Harris (14 years ago, 22-Jun-10, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: St. Saviour Church - Jerusalem

(...) Really really nice work!! Inspiring to see some people in Israel are so creative :-) (14 years ago, 9-Jul-10, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.loc.il, FTX)

  Re: St. Saviour Church - Jerusalem

Very nice work. Keep 'em coming. (14 years ago, 10-Jul-10, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.loc.il, FTX)

  Re: Missing 2010 Kingdoms sets

(...) as to why the others weren't added to the LUGNET database since they're all legitimate sets; not weird things like keychains or minifig promotional items. There's also another set from the 2010 Kingdom's line that needs to be added: Number: (...) (14 years ago, 2-Sep-10, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.castle)

  Re: St. Saviour Church - Jerusalem

(...) Thanks glad to hear it:) (14 years ago, 18-Sep-10, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.loc.il, FTX)

  Re: St. Saviour Church - Jerusalem

(...) Thanks a few new ones will be added shortly (14 years ago, 18-Sep-10, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.loc.il, FTX)

  Another Castle:)

I finished this a while back but I forgot to post it here (2 URLs) PLMKWYT:) Yaron (14 years ago, 18-Sep-10, to lugnet.castle, FTX) !

  Re: St. Saviour Church - Jerusalem

(...) I thought I recognized that church! (the tower, specifically) I know it as the "Lutheran Church of the Redeemer". I've actually been in it many times:-) I do like it; Well done! JOHN (14 years ago, 19-Sep-10, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.loc.il, FTX)

  Re: St. Saviour Church - Jerusalem

(...) Thanks When you've been in Israel? (14 years ago, 19-Sep-10, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.loc.il, FTX)

  Re: St. Saviour Church - Jerusalem

(...) Lol I was just thinking about my time in Israel and how long it has been since I've been there! I spent a semester in Jerusalem when I was in college *gasp* 29 years ago. Then I returned to eretz Yisrael two years later for a 2 month (...) (14 years ago, 19-Sep-10, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.loc.il, FTX)

  Re: St. Saviour Church - Jerusalem

(...) Then come visit once more:) You are always welcome (14 years ago, 19-Sep-10, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.loc.il, FTX)

  Re: St. Saviour Church - Jerusalem

(...) Thank you for the offer:-) You have an amazing country; one day I should like to do just that! (URL) JOHN (14 years ago, 20-Sep-10, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.loc.il, FTX)

  Re: Another Castle:)

(...) Lovely job on the detailing! I really like the carriage and the performers. I have to say, though, that you have a very strange population at your castle! :-) -Chris Gray (14 years ago, 23-Sep-10, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Another Castle:)

(...) Thanks I glad you liked it:) as for the population well.. you know how it is LEGO WORLDS are full with weirdos :) (14 years ago, 27-Sep-10, to lugnet.castle)

  Attack Of The Skeleton Horde

(URL) Click the pic for more details... AC (14 years ago, 7-Dec-10, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  MOC: Viking Village

(URL) Here's a viking village I made recently for Hartford KidsFest 2010. The inspiration actually came from doing a mock-up thatched roof design following a trip to Plimoth Plantation. The scale is a little wonky-- the houses are pretty small (...) (14 years ago, 13-Dec-10, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.castle, FTX) !

  Re: MOC: Viking Village

(...) Oooh, that thatch effect is lovely...runs off to check...I have a couple hundred dark tan 1x2 plate, so could try it out! The overall effect is great too - good Viking activities, from what little I know. Also, using the decorations around the (...) (14 years ago, 14-Dec-10, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC: Viking Village

(...) Thanks :) The dark tan 1x2 tiles and 1x2 plates were a chunk of my LUGBULK order. If it weren't for that, I don't think I could've made nearly as much thatch! DaveE (14 years ago, 14-Dec-10, to lugnet.castle)

  Sheikh's Caravan

(URL) Click the pic for more details... AC (14 years ago, 19-Dec-10, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Open Sesame!

(URL) Click the pic for more details... AC (14 years ago, 22-Dec-10, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Brickworld 2011 - Registration Open

Hello everyone, We are happy to announce that Brickworld registration is now open. We have been hard at work performing a complete overhaul on the registration process. In response to your feedback in the survey after last year's event, we have done (...) (14 years ago, 7-Jan-11, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.people, FTX) !

  Red Dojo

(URL) Click the pic for more details... AC (14 years ago, 24-Jan-11, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  LEGO 2011 ToyFair at The 62nd Nuremberg