 Castle / 21786
Dungeon Delver: That Frog...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 31 Jan 2010 02:22:45 GMT

Well, I've been working with MLCad and LDView for a few weeks now.  Back to it
from years back... Spent some time today to buld this little scene.  Used MLCad
to build it, LDView to catch the snapshot, and Paint Shop Pro to resize and add
a little thought bubble to the minifig.

Hope you enjoy viewing it half as much as I had building it. :-)

http://www.randommeme.com/mblog/post.cfm/dungeon-sample-that-frog

-Andy Lynch