 Castle / 21775 (-5)
  Re: Goblin's Tower

(...) Thanks :) (15 years ago, 14-Jul-09, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Goblin's Tower

I like the IJ whip on the wizard's staff. That's a neat idea. David (15 years ago, 11-Jul-09, to lugnet.castle)

  Goblin's Tower

just another small MOC of mine (URL) PLMKWYT :) (15 years ago, 2-Jul-09, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  St. Saviour Church - Jerusalem

My new LEGO model - based on the St. Saviour Church which is in Jerusalem (2 URLs) Hope you gonna like it :-) (15 years ago, 27-Jun-09, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.loc.il, FTX) !!

  Brickworld - WGN Broadcast

(URL) Share - Learn - Explore - Discover Thank you again for registering to attend Brickworld this year! We are looking forward to a dymanic event this weekend. To kick things off, we just received final confirmation that WGN-TV will be visiting (...) (15 years ago, 16-Jun-09, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.people, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact