 Castle / 21755 (-10)
  Re: Classic Castle Forums Broken?

(...) Look at your calendar. I think you'll find the clue there... Another year on the same date: (URL) (15 years ago, 1-Apr-09, to lugnet.castle)

  Classic Castle Forums Broken?

When I visit the Classic Castle forums, after a few seconds, a You Tube page automatically re-loads. I can't read/post there to any effect at all right now. Also, the Classic Castle home page seems to have shrunk to unreadable. Any clues? Thanks (...) (15 years ago, 1-Apr-09, to lugnet.castle)

  Brickworld and Westin Strengthen Ties

(URL) Share - Learn - Explore - Discover The Brickworld Team is very excited to be strengthening our ties to the Westin North Shore Hotel. The staff of the Westin has been invaluable to making Brickworld the success that it is by providing a (...) (15 years ago, 4-Mar-09, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.people, FTX) !!

  Brickworld - Esther Walner Memorial

(URL) Share - Learn - Explore - Discover The Brickworld Team is sad to report the passing of Esther Walner. Esther served as Brickworld's newbie and FFOL coordinator. We send our deepest condolences to Esther's family. Esther's smile and enthusiasm (...) (15 years ago, 24-Feb-09, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.people, FTX) !!

  Re: Forgotten Beacon

(...) I've now taken a better explanatory photo... (URL) and added it to my T and T section...> God Bless, Nathan (URL) (15 years ago, 16-Feb-09, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Forgotten Beacon

(...) I'm so glad you liked that one in particular! I was dueling it out with a mate who said that that picture let the rest down, and I should leave it out. I couldn't help but love the off light though, so it stayed ; ) Thanks again and God Bless, (...) (15 years ago, 28-Jan-09, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Forgotten Beacon

(...) Thanks! I was dubious at first myself, but once I saw the finished effect I couldn't remove them again... God Bless, Nathan (URL) (15 years ago, 28-Jan-09, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Forgotten Beacon

(...) Cheers Jojo, Compliments from yourself on Castle MOCs always count double ; ) God Bless, Nathan (URL) (15 years ago, 28-Jan-09, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Forgotten Beacon

(...) Sorry, there should be a better pic, but I don't have any of the construction ones with me at the moment. (URL) this> should give the best view. Essentially it is a circle formed by right 2x4 wedges, laid on a circle formed of left 2 x 4 (...) (15 years ago, 28-Jan-09, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Forgotten Beacon

These are so awesome! So much to consider in terms of construction, wow, that has got to be a lot of building time and effort to complete these! I was looking over the "Entrance to the cave" and I am very impressed. Fantastic work! This picture with (...) (15 years ago, 28-Jan-09, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact