 Castle / 217
Re: Dacta castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 1999 00:47:04 GMT

Bill Farkas wrote:

I just got off TLG's "official" web-site after looking at the Dacta stuff for
the first time. They have a castle set listed that has 300+ pieces but the
picture is not very good. It looks like a mish-mash of Royal Knights and Fright
Knights pieces with some cool parts.  Has anyone bought this set or know where
to get more info: price, list of pieces, etc.

My review:

http://www.io.com/~jeffj/LEGO/reviews/Castle/9376.html

An inventory:

http://www.lugnet.com/inv/mk/9376.txt

Hope these help!

sakura@mediaone.net     is     Jeff Johnston       http://www.io.com/~jeffj
LEGO Want List:      http://www.io.com/~jeffj/LEGO/wantlist.txt
LEGO Trade List:     http://www.io.com/~jeffj/LEGO/tradelist.txt
LEGO Geek Code:  SP+ CA +++ (375/6075) PI +++ #++ S--/++ LS++ Hal  M+ A++  YB73m