 Castle / 21681
    Re: 6030 MISB lost on planet Earth ... somewhere —Anne Schubert
   My intent was as someone stated, a "cautionary tale" and a request for others to keep a lookout ... admittedly a desperate request because the person possessing the lost set could also read the post and remove the identifying sticker. I hoped that (...) (16 years ago, 3-Jun-08, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: 6030 MISB lost on planet Earth ... somewhere —Richie Dulin
   (...) Your post would be better made to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade. Cheers Richie Dulin CO Legeaux (16 years ago, 3-Jun-08, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)