 Castle / 21675
Re: Brickworld Castle contest - Fling Things!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 30 May 2008 23:32:39 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickworld, Scott Wardlaw wrote:

   There will be a “firing” line (probably tape on the floor).

If this is going to be held inside one of the ballrooms, can you tell us the height of the ceiling?

It scares me to answer this question...

The plan is to have it in the ballroom. But, if this becomes dangerous to MOCs in the room, then we may need to reconsider.

Regardless the ceiling in the ballroom is about 25 feet up.

Good luck :)

Bryan