 Castle / 2166
  Re: Picture Editing ...

(...) Why actually paint on the LEGO? Open up your scanned/digital pics in a paint program and have at them! This has numerous advantages, not the least of which is the fact that if you screw up, you can always change it back with Undo or Revert to (...) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Picture Editing ...

(...) could (...) as (...) You're right! That's would be excellent. The only problem is that my paint program is the pits... I'm trying to get Adobe but meanwhile I'll stick to good-old pictures... Thanks for the idea, though! -Shiri (URL) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)