 Castle / 21630 (-5)
  Samurai Gates

Through the gates of a Samurai clan, a small contingent of Ninjas prepare for a journey to the West. (2 URLs) AC (17 years ago, 2-Nov-07, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: TexLUG at Halloween Howl'r

(...) Looks like it was a lot of fun! I esp. like the use of upside-down 1x1 orange bricks for the kiddies trick-or-treat bags!! Very nice detail for sure. Imagine my surprise when I saw that you managed to take a photo of BrickLink's main (...) (17 years ago, 2-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.loc.us.tx.ant, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  TexLUG at Halloween Howl'r

TexLUG was invited to attend the Institute of Texan Cultures' Halloween Howl'r event in San Antonio, which corresponded with their "Here Be Dragons!" exhibit. We were asked to put together a medieval/dragon themed display, and while only Chris (...) (17 years ago, 2-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.loc.us.tx.ant, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Persian Caravan

The Zam Wessel head on the slave Leia torso is just plain genious! Off to dig mine out and make my own belly dancer! Dave S. (17 years ago, 23-Oct-07, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Persian Caravan

(...) Nicely done. I think the camels are pretty creatively done - looks like you might be able to use some 1x2 modified plates with single studs on the back to allow centering mounted riders, too. The whole scene is well-done. I'm glad to see (...) (17 years ago, 21-Oct-07, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact