 Castle / 21602
Re: Cinderella's Castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 29 Jul 2007 16:39:51 GMT

In lugnet.castle, John Rick wrote:
In lugnet.castle, Joe Meno wrote:
In lugnet.castle, John Rick wrote:
Hello Again!
I forgot to mention that I am going to need to transport this 150mi. for display
purposes....

John

You might want to look at this gallery for reference:

For transport, sections are needed. How big do you plan to build this?

Joe

Thanks Joe,
These pics are fantastic!
I am thinking minifig scale so that would make the tallest spire 189'(which is
#20 according to the the disney blueprint approx. 47 1/4" high...

Take a look at the footprint and make it fit a grid of baseplates. This will let
you he able to make base modules and use technic pins to join at the edges.
With that, you could biuld teh ground, and first level of teh castle.

You can make the second level another set of smaller modules so you can build
King Stefan's Dining Room (The windows in the back) a separate model. The
various spires can be separate parts to be inserted on site. Any intricate parts
(roof decorations, things like that) should be easy to remove and attach -
better to have those in a bag when moving.

Post pics of you model in progress - being, a Disney fan, I'd love to see what
you build:-)

Joe

John