 Castle / 21596
Re: Review of set 7090, Crossbow Attack Review
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2007 16:35:34 GMT

Thanks for the honest and intelligent review!

I think the problem with the new catsleline is that we’ve had so high expectations of it because it is clearly so much better than the most recent Castle sets. But at the same time, it isn’t aywhere as good as the classic ‘80s sets that many of us remember so fondly, and any experienced Castle-builder worth their old gray collection could easily have improved on many of the new sets.

Magnus