 Castle / 21548
  The Bastion of Garda Tur

Hey All, This was my main MOC for Brickfest. Gallery: (URL) you like it, comment and criticisms are always welcome. Josh (17 years ago, 8-Apr-07, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc) !

  Re: The Bastion of Garda Tur

Very nice and imposing (the way castle creations should be : ) I like the scenery around the base the best, and also the glimpse of your green lad in action ; ) Not sure about the size of the tower as compared to its gaelic name but bigger is better (...) (17 years ago, 17-Apr-07, to lugnet.castle, FTX)