 Castle / 21536
Re: MOC: Sacrificial Altar "Braaaaaiinssss!"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2007 23:30:27 GMT

In lugnet.castle, David Gregory wrote:
Very cool.  I like how you used teal as an accent color.  You don't see much of
that these days.  The angled top row of teeth is nice too.

David "Fuzzy" Gregory

Thanks, David!

My previous Tiki-style altar was mostly brown with red and dark blue accents,
which did not photograph well or stand out very much.  I thought that the
brightness of teal would help add a little spark.

Dave S.