 Castle / 2150
  Re: small but crucial updates on my site

(...) I used it in my Necromancer scene. :) I got the idea from some pictures posted last year of a Wild West scene TLC made for a German (maybe Dutch?) Toy store. I can't remember who posted them, though. Jeff (URL) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: small but crucial updates on my site

(...) Right! Now I remember! That's where I saw it too - it was on Eric Brok's site. -Shiri Check out a new feature - Quick Catch. I'll try to put at least one pic every day. And on today's agenda: Lumina "hires" a new staff...: (URL) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)