 Castle / 2150 (+10)
  Re: small but crucial updates on my site

(...) I used it in my Necromancer scene. :) I got the idea from some pictures posted last year of a Wild West scene TLC made for a German (maybe Dutch?) Toy store. I can't remember who posted them, though. Jeff (URL) (25 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Sneak preview Estuary Stronghold

Very cool Keep, defenatly one of the better castles on the net. Hey how many round bricks did you use in the keep anyway? Good job later Ian (25 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Auld Dragon's Legotaku Lair Updated

(...) hopefully (...) LOL! I want some very specific stuff for my projects, such as blue arches, blue slopes, blue pieces... you get the point ;-) I also want as many unique baseplates as possible - any raised ones or any containing water. And much (...) (25 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: small but crucial updates on my site

(...) Right! Now I remember! That's where I saw it too - it was on Eric Brok's site. -Shiri Check out a new feature - Quick Catch. I'll try to put at least one pic every day. And on today's agenda: Lumina "hires" a new staff...: (URL) (25 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Picture Editing ...

I messed around a bit today with some of the pictures from Chapter 1. I figured that most can be touched up a bit and decided to focus on two of them. Check them out and let me know what else could and should be done to convey better emotion (?) and (...) (25 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Sneak preview Estuary Stronghold

(...) Me too - I was inspired previously from your curved wall design, as were many, many others, and now I'm even more impressed - I didn't even have enough pieces to manage a quarter circle of four studs high ;-) <snip> I hope you have a chance to (...) (25 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Sneak preview Estuary Stronghold

(...) <snippage> (...) WOW Eric, nice castle, another wonderful creation, Kudos! I really like the curved wall and towers. I notice that you mention that these are preliminary photos, does that we're going to get close-ups? <drool> :^) another (...) (25 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Picture Editing ...

(...) I like the effect of the "glow" on fury's wings, as the forest instead of table. OTOH, I don't think you should've edited the baseplate out - after all, it is Lego. The second picture is good, but a bit too blurry. That's OK though, the red (...) (25 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Picture Editing ...

(...) figured (...) Truly awesome and inspiring work! Don't go too heavy on computer effects though, I think the charm of Lego is it's simplicity - it makes you use your imagination! Hey, has anyone thought of taking duplicate heads and painting (...) (25 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Picture Editing ...

(...) I agree! Lego is just about all we need ;-) of course, *some* modification never hurt anyone... (...) That's a great idea! I was thinking of doing that to Scar but $99 for another storm face is too much ;-) I might just use normal faces or (...) (25 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact