 Castle / 21475 (-5)
  Re: Barbarian Prison Wagon

(...) Looks solid! Can the cell be opened? Also, you might want to consider the colors. The main body is very low contrast. -Alex (18 years ago, 18-Dec-06, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Barbarian Prison Wagon

(...) There's lots to like! But, the skeletons crucified on the wheels were laugh-out-loud funny -- for those of us with a certain type of humor. (18 years ago, 17-Dec-06, to lugnet.castle)

  Barbarian Prison Wagon

Hey All, Here is a Prison Wagon I built for the CCCIV. Let me know what you think! (URL) (18 years ago, 16-Dec-06, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build) !

  Re: How to make stained glass in 2007

Looking good! You've almost sold me on a 'new' set ; ) Thanks for sharing and God Bless, Nathan (URL) (18 years ago, 15-Dec-06, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: How to make stained glass in 2007

(...) Oh that looks amazing... the windows as well as the rest. I have to agree they are great... and we are about to see a lot of trans projects in the works... I know I have already started as well. Janey "Red Brick" (18 years ago, 14-Dec-06, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact