 Castle / 21470 (-5)
  Re: How to make stained glass in 2007

Ooh! Very nice technique for the stained glass. And a splendid interior scene overall. Well done. -Brendan (18 years ago, 14-Dec-06, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  How to make stained glass in 2007

So there's these new Mosaic sets that everybody's all excited about. "The baseplates are transparent!" they say. Well so what? What's so great about a transparent baseplate? Here's one answer... (2 URLs) Gallery> (18 years ago, 14-Dec-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mosaic, lugnet.castle, FTX) !!

  Re: The Entrance To The Caves

Thanks much! Especially for making the long voyage back in time : ) I also like an element of realism in my MOCs, but not as much as most town builders seem to strive for, it is still a caricature art to me... Thanks again and God Bless, Nathan (...) (18 years ago, 13-Dec-06, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: The Entrance To The Caves

Thanks much Mark! I appreciate your vote ; ) God Bless, Nathan Visit my brickshelf gallery: (URL) (pic=link) (18 years ago, 13-Dec-06, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: The Entrance To The Caves

(...) Excellent MOC. I usually frequest .town but came over here after seeing the pictures. Love all the details. Very realistic looking. It doesn't always look like lego which is a quality I strive for in my MOC's. Fabulous! Best, Jonathan (18 years ago, 12-Dec-06, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact