 Castle / 21390
    Re: Stoneguard Hold —Jason Whittenburg
   (...) I vote good! Nicely done, I find the implied action very well done, that is one thing I've always liked about layouts, especially Keith Goldman's. -Jason (18 years ago, 26-Oct-06, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: Stoneguard Hold —John Langrish
   (...) Thanks! This was my first try for a battle scene of any sort, and it was a lot of fun. I was inspired by the space bloody space invasion (and castle's triumphant win!) to add some action. -John L. (18 years ago, 30-Oct-06, to lugnet.castle, FTX)