 Castle / 21383
    Re: Imperial Russian Cossacks —Jonathan Lopes
   (...) I love the hats. What does the black antenna with the 1x1 clip in the ground represent? Jonathan (18 years ago, 18-Oct-06, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

        Re: Imperial Russian Cossacks —Timothy Gould
   (...) Thanks Jonathan, I think the black thing was a bit of a failure... it was meant to be one of those hardy trees that just dump all their leaves and end up looking like a black stick but looking at it again I think it was just kind of just bad. (...) (18 years ago, 18-Oct-06, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)