 Castle / 21376
  Re: [MOC] The Dragon's tower

'ello! That's a nice keep again. I too like the natural look of the landscaping, but also the keep itself is done pretty well. It has the specific clean and nice Denix-look to it. My favourite part, however, is this cupboard in the kitchen: (URL) (...) (18 years ago, 13-Oct-06, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [MOC] The Dragon's tower

(...) As every one, the new colors are a problem for me. I have to compose with the olders, the newers, my stock and bricklink. And the result is not always as I wanted ;-) Denix (18 years ago, 13-Oct-06, to lugnet.castle)