 Castle / 21360 (-5)
  Micro Castle Building Techniques

My BrickFest 2006 presentation on "Micro Castle Building Techniques" in which I discuss micro-scale, micro figs, converting measurements, layout planning, micro Tudor snot, offset building, micro weapons, angled walls and much more is now available (...) (18 years ago, 22-Sep-06, to lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.castle) !

  Re: It's a Girl!!(Podagon) and a Beast

(...) This must be a "True Megan" , was my first thought when I saw this creatures. I have seen some of your creatures in real, and I like them because they are so really unique. I hope to see this ones in real too. (18 years ago, 20-Sep-06, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: It's a Girl!!(Podagon) and a Beast

(...) ... (...) :-) the rules' description is fun (cute not being the right word when talking about hungry dragons :D) in itself. (...) (18 years ago, 21-Sep-06, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.fun, FTX)

  Re: It's a Girl!!(Podagon) and a Beast

(...) hehe Thanks Bryce! Yes, she loves her crown-and will take off your arm if you should try and remove it- (...) It's very nice of you to say that- I always strive to get shape/form right-so the mocs look like they would if they were real. Well I (...) (18 years ago, 21-Sep-06, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: It's a Girl!!(Podagon) and a Beast

(...) Fantastic! I like the way you've given her some personality. Wonderful model. The crown is priceless. (...) Nice organic feel. You really have a wonderfully creative and original style. I'm getting a bit jealous of your color usage. I just (...) (18 years ago, 21-Sep-06, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact