 Castle / 21355 (-5)
  Re: It's a Girl!!(Podagon) and a Beast

(...) Thanks Josh, I'm glad you like my work! Smergle is one of my favs. too. The Nautalus was the 1st serrious MOC I built. He was quite a challange-I'm so ammazed by what lives in the sea-it is a diff. world. That's cool you were almost a marine (...) (18 years ago, 20-Sep-06, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: It's a Girl!!(Podagon) and a Beast

(...) Hi Andreas, hehehe I guess she could go for a boyband or two-might do our ears a world of good...hehe Megan (18 years ago, 20-Sep-06, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: It's a Girl!!(Podagon) and a Beast

(...) Hi Didier- Cool she likes my work! (...) I came up with the term PODAGONS -yes xpod-dragons- I guess as far as rules go- The body must be an X-pod-and the head should not be larger then the pod. The pod should always be able to be opened or (...) (18 years ago, 20-Sep-06, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: It's a Girl!!(Podagon) and a Beast

(...) Thank you William, I do try and bring as much life to the LEGO bricks that I can-I think it has to do w/ my background in animation- I also like to build things/creatures that I have always enjoyed from nature-sometimes from my head as well. (...) (18 years ago, 20-Sep-06, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: It's a Girl!!(Podagon) and a Beast

Love 'em! I checked out the rest of your Brickshelf, and I have to say that Smergle and the Nautalus are my favorite (I was almost a marine biologist...). Keep up the good work! -Josh (18 years ago, 19-Sep-06, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact