 Castle / 21345 (-5)
  Re: NWBrickCon 2006 Castle Area

(...) We going to try a combination of both basically because time is short it'll be whatever people bring. We'd like to see how flexible this standard can be and that's one of the things we'll be discussing at the landscaping session and maybe even (...) (18 years ago, 16-Sep-06, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: NWBrickCon 2006 Castle Area

(...) Are you going to use BPB, or just plain baseplates? One interesting thing I note about Base8 and BPB is that with BPB, it becomes BrickFest 2002 Modular Castle Town compatible (the BF2002 modular standard had an 8-stud wide, BPB, street (...) (18 years ago, 14-Sep-06, to lugnet.castle)

  NWBrickCon 2006 Castle Area

NWBrickCon is fast approaching, and the response I've got so far for the Castle area has been great. I've been discussing with a few in email about a large combined layout at NWBrickCon and I'd love to see it come together. Breadman over at Classic (...) (18 years ago, 13-Sep-06, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.events, FTX)

  Re: Podagons, Tragon and clikit creatures oh my!

(...) I said before how much I love your Tragon. I now have one of my own - I'll have to introduce him at Legoworld! Jason R (18 years ago, 5-Sep-06, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  new moc: st. paul de vence

the mediaeval village of st. paul de vence is located in the south-east of france on a 60-foot rocky outcrop. its landscape, natural site, architecture and buildings are all protected by law as part of the national heritage. the buildings in this (...) (18 years ago, 3-Sep-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, FTX) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact