 Castle / 21340 (-5)
  Re: Podagons, Tragon and clikit creatures oh my!

(...) Very cool! You've got some unique concepts here - I think your "tragon" is your strongest design. It's an appealing combination of shapes, especially around the front of the model. Your clikango has a great silhouette and visually reads very (...) (18 years ago, 1-Sep-06, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Podagons, Tragon and clikit creatures oh my!

(...) Fabulous work, I particularly liked the jellyfish and sea-urchin. Inventive use and arrangement of non-popular elements. -pete.w (18 years ago, 1-Sep-06, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Podagons, Tragon and clikit creatures oh my!

(...) Hello Fradel, Good to hear you like The Tragon/ Hemi STP. I do have some small AVI'S of The Tragon I shall see if I can add them to my BrickShelf- I've not got footage of Hemi-but I should try and have some soon- long live the Brick! Megan (18 years ago, 31-Aug-06, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Podagons, Tragon and clikit creatures oh my!

Wow! The Tragon is wallpaper- coolness! I hope Jenny enjoys the Clikiters- I've worn the dragon shirt to several LEGO events and all the girls loved it...but be worned-it's one clikit at a time-and I think that was about 4 hours!!! Still it was fun (...) (18 years ago, 31-Aug-06, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Podagons, Tragon and clikit creatures oh my!

(...) Hello Andreas, yes, long live clikits!!! hehe Thanks for your comments :) I have been a bit slow w/ getting some of my mocs online-but I think I'm finally catching up! However Greeple is brand new-I just bulit him at the weekend. With the (...) (18 years ago, 31-Aug-06, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact